Walk Photos

Posted on 30 Nov ’12 by Earl

©Meandering Passage - Earl Moore Photography

Only a couple of photos from walks with Maggie these wonderful early winter days.  Not much else to tell and not much need to.

©Meandering Passage - Earl Moore Photography

1. Paul 30 Nov ’12 at 2:31 pm

Even though the light fades quickly, I enjoy the all day photography friendly light. Looks like Maggie likes it, too. :)
    Paul recently posted..Good to have a garage

• Earl 1 Dec ’12 at 2:09 pm

Thanks, Paul. Maggie just likes riding in the car and going for walks…she wouldn’t care if it was light or dark. :-)

2. Steve Skinner 30 Nov ’12 at 2:36 pm

Hope that you enjoyed the walk as much as Maggie did!
    Steve Skinner recently posted..Going With The Flow

• Earl 1 Dec ’12 at 2:10 pm

Steve, I don’t think I enjoy the walks more then Maggie, but I’m a close second.

3. ken bello 30 Nov ’12 at 8:14 pm

I like both of these, Earl, but the one of Maggie is outstanding.
    ken bello recently posted..…on this day…(11/29)

• Earl 1 Dec ’12 at 2:15 pm

Ken, thanks. I’ve collected a lot of photos of Maggie on these walks. :-)

4. Monte Stevens 1 Dec ’12 at 12:57 am

I like that image of Maggie, she is attentive and ready for what there is to discover or smell.
    Monte Stevens recently posted..Happy Birthday Chris

• Earl 1 Dec ’12 at 2:11 pm

Hi Monte, Yes, Maggie has all senses on full alert during our walks. She’s fun to watch. Have a great weekend.

5. Mark 1 Dec ’12 at 7:24 am

This reminds me I should take our dog Willow through the woods more often, and bring my camera. Most often we are just walking the suburb, and I don’t find very many photogenic things to spend pixels on. :-)
    Mark recently posted..Woodland Thanks

• Earl 1 Dec ’12 at 2:14 pm

Mark, I walk maggie a lot in a suburban setting but those time we head to the woods and I can let her off the leash are the absolute best. There’s something about following her down a wooded path…she never lets me lead! :-)

6. Anita Jesse 4 Dec ’12 at 9:55 am

Maggie looks quite regal. What a perfect setting for a full length portrait of her. You know how much I am drawn to the second one. What a gorgeous color palette. A good outing for everyone, it seems.
    Anita Jesse recently posted..My New, Shiny Toy

• Earl 4 Dec ’12 at 10:39 am

Anita, Maggie certainly thinks she’s royalty, but then she is a product of my own making. With all the attention she’s received after Foster’s passing this previous May she’s bloomed into a wonderful confident loving member of the family. We have some good times together.

7. Martina Egli 5 Dec ’12 at 11:47 am

That’s a wonderful portrait of Maggie, I love how you’ve captured her attentive and kind expression. And the lighting is just outstanding! Thank you for sharing that beautiful moment.
    Martina Egli recently posted..London #6