Not allowed

Posted on 17 Sep ’12 by Earl

“No Alcohol Allowed”

I was hoping to have many nature photos to post today — but of course at this point I had to turn around and leave. ;-)

It’s the only way I can explain so many of my photos being taken on a slight angle!

1. Steve Skinner 17 Sep ’12 at 5:17 pm

Earl, maybe it something as simple as one shoe having less tread than the other!
    Steve Skinner recently posted… Thoughts On Being Lost

• Earl 18 Sep ’12 at 10:44 am

Steve, I’ll check that out. I’ve measured my legs and they’re the same length! ;-)

2. Paul 17 Sep ’12 at 6:53 pm

Maybe it was slippery out there and your left foot kept sliding out . Yeah, that’s it! :)
    Paul recently posted… And now, the D600

• Earl 18 Sep ’12 at 10:46 am

Paul…it could well due to “something” slipping — perhaps my mind. As I approach 60 I know there are things that are slipping! :-o

3. Monte Stevens 17 Sep ’12 at 9:15 pm

Maybe one legs shorter than the other. I have the same issue and really have to watch it. Hold it, maybe it’s the 12 pack you tote in your backpack thats messed up your back so that you list a bit to one side. Yea, that’s it. Anyway, we always have the crop tool. :-)
    Monte Stevens recently posted… Saturday Morning

• Earl 18 Sep ’12 at 10:50 am

Monte, I stopped carrying that Keg Backpack, now you tell me I’ve gotta drop the 12 pack too…wow, perhaps photography is too demanding! ;-)

Yes, I’m a self taught expert with the Lightroom crop and straighten tool. Thanks!

4. ken bello 17 Sep ’12 at 10:21 pm

Perhaps you subscribe to the idea that diagonal lines in the photo create more interest and tension. I’m just sayin’.
    ken bello recently posted… about this photo – short story long

• Earl 18 Sep ’12 at 10:53 am

Ken, I didn’t use too but I’m starting to see and love those diagonal lines as indicative of my subconscious trying to express itself. It’s what it’s trying to tell me that’s a little scary! ;-)

5. Mark 19 Sep ’12 at 6:56 pm

So they don’t allow any lens cleaning solution in those woods?? Wow, seems discriminatory against shutterbugs I think. :-)
    Mark recently posted… Beach Rocks

• Earl 20 Sep ’12 at 9:27 pm

Gotta “consume” all that alcohol before you go is the way I approach it — dang cleanest lens in the woods. :-)