These policies are valid as of January 2012
I. Meandering Passage Copyright Policy
[ Modified CC Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States ]
All rights are reserved for all photographs. You are free to link to any work on Meandering Passage or to copy text passages under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggest they endorse you or your use of the work)
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform or build upon this work.
Other Rights In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or rights;
- The author’s rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as or privacy rights.
II. Meandering Passage Disclosure Policy
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Earl Moore at Meandering Passaage Dot com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence what advertising content, topics or posts are in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
III. Meandering Passage Review Policy:
The general theme of this site is photography and computer technology in everyday life.
In support of both the theme, there may be from time-to-time personal reviews of software, services, and possible hardware, that I have experience with. These reviews will not be detailed feature-by-feature reviews. They will be overviews.
Some of the areas that will be consider when doing reviews are:
- Ease of use for the intended task;
- Capabilities and results for the intended task;
- Performance and time savings for the intended task;
- Learning curve required to use the product;
- Over-all presentation; and
- Cost and return on investment.