Along the way, 61

Yellowstone Lake, Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, 2016

While here in Perry, GA, we’ve been planning our travels for the rest of 2017, following a couple of months in Florida.

It appears we’re heading back to the north-west this summer.  There’s so much to see and we really liked the area…more details later.

By | 2017-12-21T15:36:40+00:00 February 21st, 2017|Lifestyle / Travel / Living Lite|6 Comments

About the Author:

6 Comments

1. Andy Hooker 22 Feb ’17 at 12:19 pm - Reply

Fantastic black and white image, Earl.

• E. Brooks Moore 22 Feb ’17 at 12:25 pm - Reply

Thanks, Andy. I like working with black and white but for some reason I don’t do it much.

2. Monte Stevens 24 Feb ’17 at 10:12 am - Reply

Wow, that is an impressive image, my friend. And, nothing wrong with a few weeks traveling in the north-west this summer. Hope to maybe cross paths somewhere along that journey.

• E. Brooks Moore 24 Feb ’17 at 6:42 pm - Reply

Thank-you, Monte. I haven’t been photographing very much recently so I’ve been digging through some of last years images. We’ll be in touch on our route and timing and hopefully we could connect this trip. It would be great to see you again and Bonnie wants to meet you. 🙂

• Tom Dills 25 Feb ’17 at 8:55 am - Reply

Sounds line another adventure in store this summer, Earl. If you and Monte are able to connect let me know – we may just have to fly out their and join you. I’ve been looking for a good excuse to return to Colorado, and that sounds as good as any I can think of! 😉

• E. Brooks Moore 26 Feb ’17 at 12:25 pm - Reply

Yeah, Bonnie and I are still batting around our agenda for this summer. When we have something firm I’ll let you and Monte know and we can go from there.