The seasons they are a changin’

//The seasons they are a changin’
Late summer grass giving away to autumn.

Late summer grass giving away to the autumn season.

We’re currently in Marion, Arkansas, upgrading a resort guest services guide and have been enjoying wonderful autumn like weather the last couple of weeks — cool mornings and enjoyable daily highs.

Another week and a half Β here and then we may be heading back to Florida for a couple of weeks for work — the park we were going to do in eastern North Carolina cancelled on us. Β After Florida it’s North Carolina to take care of annual appointments and family visits before heading out again.

By | 2017-12-21T15:37:07+00:00 September 23rd, 2015|Lifestyle / Travel / Living Lite|6 Comments

About the Author:

6 Comments

1. Paul 24 Sep ’15 at 7:01 am - Reply

This beautiful shot of the grass reminds me that I need to cut mine! πŸ™‚ Perhaps for the final time this year. Oh, and BTW, now that you’re residents of Florida, have a big RV and Florida plates, are you going to come to western NC this year and drive extra slowly along The Parkway and gawk at the leaves? πŸ˜€

• E. Brooks Moore 24 Sep ’15 at 12:07 pm - Reply

I’d be surprised if this next time is the last time you have to cut your lawn this year, Paul…but then I guess that depends upon how tall you let it get! πŸ™‚ Yeah, we may just drive around NC and see how much traffic we can hold up…us old Florida people gotta get our fun where we can you know. LOL

• Paul 24 Sep ’15 at 1:29 pm - Reply

LOL – Damn, Floridians!

2. Monte Stevens 24 Sep ’15 at 9:38 am - Reply

I like this image! Simple but beautiful. Things are moving along in your guys life. Do you know where you will head after family time and smooching on grand babies?

• E. Brooks Moore 24 Sep ’15 at 12:16 pm - Reply

This image was one of those snapped without too much thought, only realizing it’s something I really liked during processing. Yeah, Monte, life this year has been good to and for us. I often stop and think all the changes we’ve experienced…maybe some day I can do it justice in words. We’ll have some time with family before and after the Thanksgiving time frame, then we’ll probably head out again.

• E. Brooks Moore 24 Sep ’15 at 6:46 pm - Reply

Sorry, Monte, I miss-read the “where” for “when.” When we do head out again we’ll head south again, probably somewhere along the gulf coast for the winter. There’s a meeting in Texas we need to be at around the first of March. After that…who knows…for sure, somewhere different! πŸ™‚