1. Steve Skinner 19 Oct ’12 at 10:06 am

Great choice of fall colors Earl.
    Steve Skinner recently posted… The Perfect Fall Day

2. Monte Stevens 19 Oct ’12 at 1:02 pm

Thanks for sharing, Earl. I like the simplicity of the tree trunk and the yellow leaves. Have a super weekend.
    Monte Stevens recently posted… The Solution Is

3. ken bello 19 Oct ’12 at 5:30 pm

Very nice series, Earl. One photo almost looks like a watercolor filter has been applied. This type of photo is perfect for the effect.
    ken bello recently posted… 247

4. Cedric Canard 20 Oct ’12 at 12:17 am

Now that’s something we don’t get over here in Queensland, Australia. Enchanting is a good word to describe this sort of scenery, at least, that is how I think of it considering that our trees look pretty much the same all year round (with a few flowering exceptions).

Beautiful selection.
    Cedric Canard recently posted… Silent witness

5. Earl 20 Oct ’12 at 10:47 am

@Monte – Thanks!

@Ken – Thanks and yeah I saw that too but I didn’t do any special processing to make it that way.

@Cedric – I didn’t realized you didn’t have this type of color for your fall season — learned something new! :-) Thanks!

6. Mark 21 Oct ’12 at 8:18 am

Earl, nice variety and selection of subjects in these shots. I was drawn right to the color as being the subject for each. After reading Cedric’s comment, it was a nice reminder to be appreciative of the fortune we have in experiencing this change of season. Not all parts of the world are as fortunate. My wife has a cousin in Southern California, and she has never witnessed fall change either.
    Mark recently posted… Silver Lake dunes

• Earl 21 Oct ’12 at 11:34 am

Mark, thanks. Yes, it’s easy for me to take something for granted…but I’m working on getting better in my personal appreciation.