Easy riders!

Posted on 15 May ’12 by Earl Moore

Boardwalk Cruisers

This looks like about my “speed” — wide white-walled tires, single speed, lights, comfortable saddle, padded handlebars and a front mounted bag for a camera or lunch. :-)

Easy riders…a pair ready to cruise the boardwalk!

1. Monte Stevens 15 May ’12 at 2:00 pm

Now you’re talking, Earl. As my back starts to slow me down the bike looks pretty inticing. I plan on riding this summer after the bike comes out of storage. Love the saddle!
    Monte Stevens recently posted… Storm Clouds Over the Plains

• Earl 15 May ’12 at 10:38 pm

Yeah, this bike looks simple and comfortable enough to let you enjoy the ride without having to concentrate on the technical aspects. Thanks, Monte!

2. ken bello 15 May ’12 at 6:27 pm

…AND IT COMES IN RED!!! This is the sort of bike I learned how to ride on. It was my older brothers’ bike but it became mine after he got a new one. I loved that bike.
    ken bello recently posted… grEEn

• Earl 15 May ’12 at 10:39 pm

I’m with you, Ken. I think red is an outstanding color for a bike. The one I learned to ride on was much like this. I can’t even think how many miles I put on that bike and never a problem. Thanks!

3. Steve Skinner 15 May ’12 at 7:48 pm

I am with you on this one Earl.
    Steve Skinner recently posted… The Ship That Couldn’t Sink

• Earl 15 May ’12 at 10:40 pm

Steve, there’s something appealing about this bike(s) for sure! Thanks

4. Mark 17 May ’12 at 5:58 pm

How’s this for easy riding… I have designed in my head a bike that is basically a recliner on wheels. :-)
    Mark recently posted… Phlox and more time with the D800

• Earl 17 May ’12 at 10:37 pm

Hopefully one of those recliners with fold up arms that have coolers and cup holders in them. ;-)